Sausage and Egg Cups
|Step 1, add sausage mixture|
Step 2, add eggs then bake.
8 eggs (2 per cup)
1/2 t salt
pinch of pepper
1 t grapeseed or olive oil
1 8" link of your favorite sausage, small dice
1/4 small onion, small dice
1/2 small jalapeno, small dice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil 4 ramekin cups. and place on a small sheet pan.
- In a saute' pan, heat oil and saute' sausage, onions and jalapenos until tender. About 5 minutes.
- Divide sausage mixture evenly between the 4 cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Divide evenly between the 4 cups over the sausage mixture. Do not stir.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until eggs are set and fluffy. Serve immediately. Beware, the ramekin cups will be HOT!
|Eggs are done!|