Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chocolate Cupcake -- embellished

Tonight my brother in law came over for dinner since he's in town on business.  I made broiled salmon with grilled pineapple and jicama salsa, kale salad and for dessert...Chocolate cupcakes with a white chocolate drizzle and a strawberry.  I used the recipe found in Elana's Pantry cookbook using coconut flour and agave.  They were yummy and gluten free too!!!

 At first the cupcakes seemed a bit plain so I added the chocolate drizzle and a strawberry for a punch of color.  My version of a healthy dessert!  I almost forgot, I did add mexican cinnamon, chimayo pepper powder and mexican vanilla to give them a bit more of a mexican brownie flavor.


Chocolate Cupcake with a drizzle of white chocolate and a strawberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment